Friday, May 24, 2013

A Whimsical Tea Party


One of my good friends from high school is having her first baby and I was so excited to throw her a baby shower. I got together with Kati, one of her friends, and we and we thought that “A Whimsical Tea Party” would be a great way to celebrate a little girl coming into their family. I had images of decorative books, teacups, hot air balloons and of coarse fresh flowers running through my head. I started collecting teacups and made some DIY hot air balloons, which I love how they turned out! Kati ordered some macaroons from a place in Orem Utah called le petit macarons. These are probably the best macaroons I have ever had and everyone needs to try these! I loved our pink nail polish party favors and I loved the heart that we had all of the guests take pictures in front of. I was so happy with how everything came together.

















I will be posting my DIY on the hot air balloons soon. 
















I thought I would leave you with a little tip: you can repurpose a lot of the decorations from other parties you have thrown so hold on to all the decorations you are really proud of!




No comments:

Post a Comment