Friday, March 29, 2013

Cousin Christmas Dinner


So I haven't updated my blog in a while because life has been crazy! But I am back and I am going to share with you a Christmas dinner I threw for my cousins.
I am super close with my cousins and we try to hang out as much as possible and what better time to be with family then over the holidays. My inspiration for this dinner party was some hot chocolate on stick I found at a local coffee shop. I thought they were so cute and I HAD to use them as place cards for my dinner party! One of my favorite decorations I used for this party was the felt snowflakes I found at Target. I also love wrapped presents as a centerpiece. You can use different papers and ribbons to spice up any table.





For our dinner we had really simple bite size appetizers and make it yourself pizzas. This way you can throw a dinner party without spending all your time in the kitchen. 



A picture of the group!

I thought I would leave you with a little tip: You can use leftover christmas ornaments as the centerpiece for any holiday party you throw! 

No comments:

Post a Comment